ModWave is a Solutions Provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Nutraceutical, Food and Process Industries. We have teamed up with world-class suppliers to provide the most efficient and flexible solutions to our clients. Our offering includes process equipment, consulting services and turn-key project supply for a wide range of applications.
ModWave was formed in 2011 by former Pharmadule, Inc. management. In addition to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries, our staff has experience from the global Power Generation, Automotive, Aerospace and IT industries. Our expertise includes managing global teams and developing and nurturing cross-cultural relations.
Together with our partners, we offer a wide range of efficient and flexible solutions to help our clients succeed in a rapidly changing world. We offer:
• Process Equipment and Solutions
• Modular Solutions for a Wide Range of Applications
• Turn-Key Supply of Small and Large Projects
• Consulting Services
ModWave represents world class suppliers in North America:
• Hecht Technologie – World leader in solid material transfers, especially in containment applications.
• Lödige – Supplier of world class process equipment – mixers, granulators, coaters, dryers, etc. including complete solutions for batch and continuous processing.
• Telstar – Supplier of world class process equipment – lyophilizers, sterilizers, isolators, water systems, etc. – as well as turn-key engineering and construction services.
• KeyPlants – Consultant services, design studies, modular solutions, project management services.
ModWave team members have extensive experience from Pharma and Biotech, as well as other high-tech industries. This is the basis for how we help our clients get ready for and lead the changes and challenges of the 21st Century. ModWave solutions help our clients become more efficient and better suited to compete in a rapidly changing global market.
BRYDGES GROUP | 2 FAIRHILL ROAD | WALLINGFORD, PENNSYLVANIA 19086 | +1 267 205 6064 | WWW.BRYDGESGROUP.COM
ModWave’s Vison is to provide the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Food and Energy industries in North America with the most efficient and innovative solutions for process and facility implementation and optimization.
Our experience of developing long term relationships with world-class organizations in a global market has helped us establish our core values:
• Give Trust and Respect to Earn Trust and Respect
• Lead by Example
• Focus on Results
• Our Word is Our Commitment
• Work as a Team With Clients and Partners
• Learn Every Day
It is our goal to be a long-time partner to our clients. Everything we do is intended to create value to our clients and partners.
• Master of Science in Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering
• Engineering: ABB, Saab Aerospace, Saab Automobile
• International Sales/Business Development: ABB, Swedish Office of Science & Technology, Netgiro
• Biotech/Pharma: President, Pharmadule, Inc. 2002-2010